Wednesday 27 May 2020

Not my Best work

The repair is done, but doesn't look great. When I strung the bow there were signs of it lifting at the node end. I'll have to see if it survives being shot, it it lifts I'll take off the entire back and do a new bamboo back. Must remember to take some thickness measurements first!

Hmmm the blogger has been updated to make it less user friendly but supposedly better for viewing on a smart phone or tablet. I couldn't find the "new post" button initially (nor could anyone else!) I'm not even sure what I did to create this new post!
Ah, found it... there's a round orange circle bottom right with a + in it . Presumably some one thinks this is better than having "New Post" top left at the head of the main menu? (Sigh)
Can't seem to adjust the size of the pics either. Hey ho, pretty typical really, I expect the bugs will get ironed out..

1 comment:

  1. "So - they've gotten used to the old blogger interface, have they? Time to change it then!" *rubs hands in glee*

    My sympathies, Del - 'change' and 'improvement' are NOT synonyms!

    ReplyDelete