Monday 17 April 2023

H Bow smashed and a new camera

 I bought a new camera off E-Bay, a Sony RX100 iv, it has much better performance and 1000fps slo-mo ( but only for 4 seconds).. the HFR (high frame rate) slo-mo has an interesting feature. You can trigger it before the event you want to film, or after (post trigger)! (It must run a continuous 4 second buffer)
I was setting up to try some more slo mo of the H-bow when it exploded, unfortunately I didn't even capture it on video! That's because when it went bang, I didn't have the presence of mind to post trigger the camera as I was too busy swearing.
I did some test filming with a bow on the tiller and the quality is vastly better, mind I'm not sure how it will look on youtube as their processing sometimes reduces the quality.


No comments:

Post a Comment