Friday 20 August 2010

Getting Obsessive?

One of the problems with my tiller rig in the garage is that I can hardly get far enough away from it to see the bow or take good pics.
I had the idea of taking pics from exactly the same place as I tiller the bow. So...I've made an adjustable bracket on the opposite wall which will hold the camera in a fixed position, it's so close to the wall that I need to use a mirror to see the picture on the display!
It should mean that I can take good sequences, video, or even animate the stages of tillering.
Now this may be of interest to some and may even be useful, or maybe it's just a sign that I'm fed up with decorating the bedroom and wanted to tinker in the garage.
I don't s'pose a tillering animation will gross as much as Toy Story III, but it'll be fun to do.
Pics later at the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment