Sunday 9 September 2018

Character Yew Finished


Stats 55# @ 28"
69"tip to tip 1 5/8" at its widest.

It's always hard to get decent pics of bows, but I found an old shower curtain that seems to make a nice backdrop and lets the camera focus on the bow. I should really take more trouble trying for better pics, but I just can't muster the enthusiasm for arseing around with cameras in manual mode, when often the pics get compressed when published online anyway.
The belly is slightly concave in places which looks really good especially on the lower limb where it undulates.
I've had a couple of dozen shots through it include one left handed which flew particularly clean, as the grip is shaped for a left hander.

(I've given up trying to arrange the pics sensibly on the page as the editor in blogger is bloody useless. It wont let you move the pics easily)

1 comment: