I've taken some twist and deflex dip out of one limb about 2/3 of the way along the limb.
It's at low brace and I've pulled it to about 60#, I haven't gone further yet as the tiller isn't that good and I don't want to put set into the wood. I didn't even notice how far I was pulling it, as I was concentrating on the tiller, I'd guess maybe 20".
I've just gone back into the garage and checked... 5" brace 60# @ 20" right limb stiff, so maybe I'll reverse it on the tiller... dunno.
It's probably about ready for heat treating the belly.
I've been keeping an eye on the bark on the back and it's cracking fairly evenly along the length indicating that the whole limb is working (see bottom pic), I think of the bark as nature's strain gauge, it started cracking off near the deflex bend initially and that warned me that it was weak there. One limb is still a little weaker than the other, but I think I'll heat treat it now.
I don't know if it will ever make full draw as there is still a heck of a twist on it, but it's pretty long and wide with a narrow back, so hopefully it will survive.
I think my initial intention of a Hazel flight warbow were a tad optimistic... but hey, without optimism no bows would ever get built!
The pic' top right gives a good idea of how twisted the stave is.