Friday 21 April 2017

Bit of Tweaking.

I've had it back on the tiller again after 40 arrows through it and it's looking much better. (Note the subtle change compared with the pic' in the previous post).
Note:- it now has the proper string, is being drawn from the correct finger position and supported wher it will be held.
I've got the draw weight where I want it too.
Now it's just down to cleaning it up, doing the arrow plate and a leather grip.
It shoots hard and fast, feels very much like twister my regular field bow.
I'm off to Cloth of Gold's open shoot on Sunday, I may even shoot this bow to give it a good work out, mind I've put myself down as shooting primitive and I don't want to mess 'em about.
Video of it flexing on the tiller here:-
https://youtu.be/hpKyfZN41KM


No comments:

Post a Comment