Friday 18 October 2019

Not Much to Report

I've been tinkering on my lathe making fittings for a bow weight measuring rig and refurbishing/improving an existing one for the ILAA.
I've bought a nice crane scale for it which weighs up to 300kg, a tad overkill but it's got a nice big display and is rugged. There seems to be a gap between 40-50kg and then 300kg which means if you want to weigh warbows with a digital scale you need the 300kg one.

I've also been busy growing a 'tache for "Movember"... it's very tiring. It gives me a laugh every time I look in the mirror.. I'll prob' end up looking like Blakey from "on the buses" :-)
We've had visitors the last few days and I'm generally lacking inspiration on the bow front. I don't like to force the issue.
I expect I'll pick something up soon when the mood takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment