Thursday 11 June 2020

Yew Flight Bow

Whilst waiting for two lots of glue to arrive, some more Cascamite (which I shall send back if it mixes up white) and some Titebond III. I looked through my staves, there's what I though was a perfect half log which had revealed a diseased ring when inspected some time back. I had a good look at that and decided it maybe had the makings of a good self Yew flight bow.
I've been working on that, got it rough tillered to about 20" on a taut string and I've been heat treating it.
It's all been videoed, 3 parts so far, probably another today.
Ah, I've found how to change the size of pictures in the new blogger... guess what Icon I have to click ! It's an image of a pencil (eh? What genius thought of that... and if I click on the icon it says change.. there is an icon to add a caption... but that is two short horizontal lines... eh? Slaps forehead in despair)
Part 1


No comments:

Post a Comment