Saturday 20 March 2021

Got the Walnut mk2 Finished.


 It shoots nicely, it took a bit of fiddling and fettling to adjust the arrow pass to give clean flight with my standard arrows. I took some video of me shooting it, had to do the vid' 4 times in total as the first two attempts cropped 1/2" off the top limb... 3rd attempt was too far away with loads of dead space. Got it right eventually but could really feel it on my shoulders.... it's only 50#, but that the result of lockdown!
It certainly looks handsome.
link to the video here:-video

Update:- just tested it through the chrono 177fps with a regular arrow 186 with a 27" test flight arrow. That's about what I expected, it would be interesting to try it with a 28" flight arrow, but I don't want to risk it with one of my decent ones, as they may possibly smash when they hit the backstop (an old duvet rolled up in a bag hanging up in front of the back stop netting) 







No comments:

Post a Comment