Monday 30 March 2020

Boo Yew Lemonwood Done

I've got the bow finished, it's a whisker over 80# at 28" and I'm nearly able to get it back to full draw... a little practice every day and I'll get there... when I do I'll post some video.
Meanwhile here are some pics.

Keeping busy during lockdown, I'll have a good tidy of the garage, might make some heavy points and bolts for my repro crossbow.
Meanwhile I have a 2D rabbit on the target boss (at 10 yards) and my son and I are having 3 arrows each every now and then and scoring them like an NFAS big game round (but scoring all 3 arrows) we can then plot graphs etc and see our progress or lack of it over the days.

Update:- I managed to get the 80# bow back to a reasonable draw :-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=869kQ4L8hCM&t=1s


No comments:

Post a Comment