Saturday 28 March 2020

Video almost every day

I've not been keeping up with this blog , but I've been doing a build-along of a Boo backed Yew ELB.
it ended up having a Lemonwood belly added to make the target weight (80# @ 28").
I've posted video on my Youtube channel most days. Here's a link to the first one:-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsle21_qqak&t=5s
I'll probably link them together as a playlist once it's completely finished.
Also did a V short vid showing the difference between a T draw and a medieval/warbow long draw, it's only with a lightish bow (~70#) but it's to show the mechanics of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWJd34g_fpI


Meanwhile, here's a picture of a cat :-)

Spending more time on the PC while we are in lockdown, so I followed the advice of some bloke on the TV and made a stand for the monitor to lift it up more in my eye line.
Made from some offcuts left over from making formers for gluing up bows.
This has been V good for my posture as I suffer from a stiff neck and I've also had some low level toothache following a filling about 12 days ago.

Spent some time shooting into the garage with my son, we tried a couple of different bows, shooting at a 2D rabbit.

It seems lots of people have been making videos and posting stuff on line to keep us all amused. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment